Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gamemaster Duel Poetic Try-sing


Game-master game-master Loki-Odin hybrid jester
Looki Loki: incipient contention wagon juggernaut name-ed Chester
Odin guile, be guile, beguilate to pass the whiles
Into Valhalla invited was giant Hrungnir, Thor duel ensued; what styles
Brite-ish Polis-ice forces these days with iron fist roam streets
Lacking be the day, dread filled, when absent such treats
Be we at Final Fantasy, good knight errant and 'evil doer' non-existent, at bay
Trapped in books, movies, video games - shall evermore they stay?
What of dire severity of human confliction
Now non-existant, I fear, unhealthy - a bad affliction
High noon, a duel, game-master game-master; please please
Erase this Mellow Prosaic spell; blood cleans and is clean-ed by threes

~Mark Twain~
"I have never had anything do with duels since, I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me now I would go to that man and take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet spot and kill him, Still, I have always taken a great interest in other people’s duels, One always feels an abiding interest in any heroic thing which has entered into his own experience.”

No comments:

Post a Comment