Thursday, March 31, 2011

Words of an Atheist on Atheism, Nothing, and Death

 A-(theist-x-u-all)-sexual - a definiton of Atheism by a true believer in Nothing:  "I didn't know I secretly hated smoking.  But I love to smoke."  Historically: Native Americans inhaled the spirit world thru the tobacco inhalation portal creation process that is smoking.  Today: disconnected platonics without resolution (hating smoking) and a chemical breathing  nothing machine "G.O.D."on autopilot tobacco romancing (the love of smoking).  The denial demur anihilistic-ism of this deterministic thrust does not erase G>O>D>s bone shadow: nothing.  "Some atheists do not lie on a Coffin", the atheist said.  "Earth is a coffin", I said, "and earth I walk".  Nothing is worshiped and Nothing sustains. Nothing is "The Force" of Star Wars.  Nothing is GoD'S bone shadow machine. The hallway of life called "Thru" is filled with black Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment