Saturday, June 11, 2011

AT Long Last...

Women Protocol Machine Guerilla Wars

Women run are the protocol directors of the place.  Men retreat from public holdings from boredom, a yawn, let them have it.  Women run the machine with womanish, whatver, that is, trying to have everyone get along as one big happy village.

Meanwhile, a secret alliance of men, tried of being war castrated, declare war on the women protocol machine and have bandit guerilla wars with them as a test of their will to see what the woman are made of and whether, they are able to maintain themselves.  A funny funny scenario to be played out as well as the effeminate spineless men who decide to stay and fight with and for the women.

Let the resistance live!!!

I once was entering a borders and tried to enter a door and a woman laughed haughtely at me with an air of superiority as I tried to enter past her instead of doing what she thought should have been done, what she deserved and merited simply for being female.  I did not hold the door  open for her.  I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to have any bit of respect for women.  I think the era of the gentleman is over, and have
nothing in my life that would inspire or cause me to have any respsect for a female whatsoever.  Until death, may they rot on a stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment